Your Spa Experience
Spa Policies & Guidelines
To be compliant with NYS guidelines the Spa at Woodcliff has made a series of changes. We kindly ask that you familiarize yourself with our updated policies below prior to your upcoming spa visit. Please click link for more information.
- Effective June 2020 The Spa at Woodcliff will only be permitting guests with a scheduled appointment past the check-in point no additional visitors will be allowed.
- Due to limited capacity, we ask that you arrive no earlier than 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- Our Spa team will be in required protective equipment while performing services.
- All spa guests will be required to arrive in a mask as well as wear throughout their treatment as an enhanced safety measure.
- In lieu of communal snacks and beverage consumption being temporarily unavailable in the spa and salon public areas arrangements for to-go to enjoy your favorite beverage have been made. We also will not being permitting outside food and beverage at this time.
- Temporarily spa guests will only be able to access limited facilities and will be unable to utilize the pool, gym or sauna.
- While our spa has always be diligent with sanitation requirements, to abide by new regulations we will be more visibly displaying those efforts by sanitizing prior to, throughout and after your treatment.
- For the convenience of our guests, we have established a payment form which you can use to authorize your credit card payment and gratuity in advance. If you wish to utilize please e-mail us at Spaelan@woodcliffhotelspa.com.
- The Spa at Woodcliff has made special accommodations to continue providing you with a gratifying spa experience while enforcing social distancing requirements among guests.
- Upon entering the spa and beginning your treatment both you and your provider will begin by washing your hands.
- As always our spa front desk team will be present upon arrival to check you in and assist you with navigating through our modified spa arrangements.
- We are currently waiving all cancellation fees due to illness. We kindly ask any guest who is not feeling well to refrain from coming to the spa and call to reschedule their treatment for a later date.