The health and wellbeing of our Guests and Associates is of utmost priority and we are taking significant action at Woodcliff Hotel & Spa. Our leadership team is closely monitoring the Center for Disease Control and Prevention and World Health Organization’s statements and associated guidelines, as well as reviewing guidance from local health departments. In addition, we are taking the following daily precautions seriously:
- Using enhanced anti-viral cleaning solutions to disinfect all areas of the hotel, including: guestrooms, restrooms, restroom fixtures, door handles, water fountains, elevator call buttons, handrails, dining spaces, serving utensils, lounge areas, locker rooms, fitness equipment and more.
- Providing hand sanitizing stations throughout the hotel
- Providing members of the team with constant reinforcement of our personal hygiene standards, including:
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth
- Cover mouths and noses with a bent elbow or tissue when coughing or sneezing, and to dispose of tissues immediately.
- Maintain at least three (3) feet of distance between yourself and others.
- Ensuring associates receive support and stay home if they are experiencing any signs of illness.
We are 100% committed to providing a safe, healthy and welcoming environment for all of our Guests and Associates. We will remain open for business and look forward to serving you.