- Standard U.S. Mail—The shipper is not liable for and will not replace lost or stolen packages shipped via U.S. Mail. All risks associated with first class mail are incurred by the purchaser. This shipping method is non-traceable and typically takes seven to 10 days to arrive but can take up to 14 days.
- FedEx Express Service—Delivery is typical with seven business days. Order tracking is possible. No delivery on weekends or holidays. FedEx Express Service 3rd Day service Guaranteed delivery by three business days from the day order is processed.
- FedEx Standard Overnight Service—Guaranteed delivery the next business day after the day the order is processed. Order tracking is possible. No delivery on weekends or holidays.
ADDITIONAL SHIPPING & HANDLING INFORMATION:
- Standard processing time is three days.
- Some shipping methods may not be available on all orders.
- If USPS or FedEx is unable to deliver the order due to incorrect addressing or cannot obtain a delivery signature, the purchaser is responsible for subsequent shipping charges if the order has to be re-shipped.
- Some orders may require verification either verbally or through e-mail correspondence. After contact has been made, this may result in delays of up to 1 business day before your order can be shipped.
- You may not purchase more than $500.00 per credit card in a 30-day period.
- Orders of $200.00 or more must be shipped to the billing address.
- No refunds can be given for gift cards purchased online.